Article 1 - Definitions
These conditions apply below:
1. Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of profession or business and an agreement concluded by the entrepreneur;
2. Distance agreement: an agreement whereby in the context of a remote sale of products and / or services sales organized by beads of products and / or services, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, is made exclusively of one or more communication techniques at a distance;
3. Technology for remote communication: means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without consumer and entrepreneur of Renate beaded simultaneously in the same room;
4. reflection time: the period within which the consumer can use his right of withdrawal;
5. Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to refrain from the remote agreement within the reflection time;
6. Day: calendar day;
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
Renate Jewels Vof
4701 AP Roosendaal
Telephone number: 0165 329503
Email address: email@example.com
Chamber of Commerce number:20119589
VAT identification number: en.184.108.40.2066.B01
Article 3 - Applicability
These General Terms and Conditions apply to any offer of beads from Renate and on every agreement achieved remotely between beads of Renate and consumers.
Article 4 - The offer
1. If an offer has a limited validity period or is subject to conditions, this is emphatically stated in the supply.
2. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to make a good assessment of the offer by consumers possible. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a truthful representation of the products and / or services offered. Apparent errors or errors in the range do not bind beads from Renate.
3. Each offer contains such information that is clear to the consumer what the rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer. This in particular concerns:
· The price including taxes;
· The possible cost of delivery;
· The way in which the agreement will be established and what acts are necessary for this;
· Whether or not to apply the right of withdrawal;
· The method of payment, delivery or implementation of the agreement;
Article 5 - The agreement
1. The Agreement shall, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, established at the time of acceptance by the consumer of the supply and complying with the conditions laid down.
2. If the consumer has accepted the supply by electronic means, beads of Renate immediately confirms the receipt of the acceptance of the supply by electronic means. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer can decompose the agreement.
3. If the agreement is established electronically, beads of Renate affects appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transfer of data and ensures a secure web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, beads from Renate will respect appropriate safety measures to this end.
Article 6a - Right of withdrawal upon delivery of products
1. When purchasing products, consumers have the option of dissolving the agreement without giving reasons for 14 days. This period continues on the day after receiving the product by or on behalf of the consumer.
2. During this period, consumers will handle the product and packaging carefully. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent that it is necessary to be able to assess whether he wishes to preserve the product. If he uses his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all supplied accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to beads of Renate, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by beads of Renate.
Article 7 - Costs in the event of a revocation
1. If the consumer uses his right of withdrawal, the costs of return will be charged at most.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, beads from Renate will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days after the return or cancellation.
Article 8 - Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
1. If the consumer does not have a right of withdrawal, this can only be excluded by beads of Renate if beads of Renate has clearly stated this in the offer, at least timely to the conclusion of the agreement.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
a) established by beads of Renate in accordance with consumer specifications; such as, leather, ballchain or glass cabochons;
b) that are clearly personal;
c) that cannot be returned by their nature;
Article 9 - The price
1. During the period of validity specified in the offer, the prices of the products and / or services offered are not increased, subject to price changes due to changes in tax conditions.
2. Price increases within 3 months of the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
3. The prices mentioned in the range of products or services include VAT.
Article 10 - Conformity and guarantee
Beads of Renate it is in that the products and / or services meet the agreement, the specifications mentioned in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the legal provisions existed on the date of the conclusion of the agreement and / or government regulations.
Article 11 - Delivery and implementation
1. Renate beads will comply with the greatest possible care when receiving and when carrying out orders of products and in the assessment of applications for the provision of services.
2. As a place of delivery, the address applies that the consumer has made known to beads of Renate.
3. With due observance of what is specified in Article 4 of these General Terms and Conditions, beads of Renate will perform accepted orders with competent emergency but no later than 30 days unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot be executed only or only partially, the consumer will receive this no later than one month after he has placed the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the agreement without costs and the right to any compensation.
4. In the event of dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, beads of Renate will refund the amount that the consumer has paid as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days after decomposition.
5. If delivery of an ordered product appears to be impossible, beads of Renate will endeavor to make a replacement item available. At the latest when delivery will be reported in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item is supplied. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The cost of return shipment are borne by beads of Renate.
6. The risk of damaging and / or loss of products is based on the moment of delivery to the consumer at beads of Renate, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
Article 13 - Payment
1. Where prepayment has been stipulated, the consumer cannot afford any right regarding the implementation of the relevant order or service (s) before the stipulated prepayment has taken place.
2. The consumer has the duty to report inaccuracies in beaded from Renate without delay in the payment data provided or stated.
Article 14 - Payment after payment
Payment must be paid within the set payment period to Klara. All rights under the claim have been transferred by us to Klarna, which will take care of the collection of the claim. Your data is tested and recorded by or on behalf of Klara, this data can be used, among other things, for the collection of receivables and assessment of orders in the implementation of the acceptance policy of affiliated organizations. Klaarna reserves the right to refuse the customer's request for payments. The payment period used is a fatal term. In the event of late payment, the customer is therefore in default without notice and Klarna is entitled to charge a contractual interest rate of 0.75% per month from the expiration date of the invoice (where a portion of a month as a whole month is considered) . Klarna is also entitled to charge extrajudicial collection costs on the basis of the law at the customer. In the case of business customers, Klanrna is also entitled to charge memorial and formal notice costs to the customer, without prejudice to Klarna's right to charge the costs actually incurred in the customer if they were allowed to exceed the amount thus calculated. These costs amount to at least 15% of the principal sum with a minimum of 40 euros for consumers and 75 euros for companies. Klarna is also entitled to transfer the claim to a third party. In that case, which is determined in the foregoing with regard to Klara, is also about the third to whom the claim has been transferred.
Article 15 - Complaints procedure
1. Renate beads has a sufficiently announced complaints procedure and deals with the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
2. Complaints about the execution of the agreement must be submitted within skilled time, fully and clearly defined by Renate beads after the consumer has found the defects.
3. Complaints submitted to beads of Renate are recognized within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, a message from Renate is answered within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.